Friday, November 21, 2008

Gobble Gobble


Look who was waiting for me on my doorstep when I came home last night !!
Mr. Gobble Gobble arrives in a non-descript white box, but will NOT fail to impress me when I serve him up ! I can't tell you how relieved I am knowing the 'turkey' is already done ! I can't wait to make the 'sides'....my favorite part of the meal !! Thank you Mr. GREENBERG for making my Thanksgiving stress free and FABULOUS !! It's not too late to order one for Christmas !
GOBBLEGOBBLE.COM

5 comments:

Kathy said...

It does sound fabulous!

Queen B. said...

OH, I can hardly wait ! I just ran out to Ross and guess what I found ? The Williams Sonoma HOLIDAY cookbook for $9.99 !!! I cannot believe it ! I didn't even know they had COOL cookbooks ! I can't wait to curl up with my FRIDAY NIGHT WINE for the Wine Exchange, and read it !!!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

a SMOKED turkey... ohhhh... LOVE those! so moist & delightful! YUM!

did you hear from Shawn?

Queen B. said...

Yes, I'm in the mood to 'relax' this Thanksgiving !
Yes, I heard from Shawn ! Thanks ! :)

Lulu and Co. said...

Lucky you, good thing you took it in or I would have done a drive by and snagged it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails