Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Wine Exchange



I can't help it. It never fails, I get totally overwhelmed every December. After a long, hectic week, I was in search of something that had the potential to bring a smile to my face. I chose this beauty. Hess Cabernet Sauvignon, 2005, $13.00 . "Aromas of mocha, brown sugar, and dark chocolate wrap around a core of mountain blackberry. Cedar and cassis follow as secondary aromas. The palate is well balanced with berry flavors and spice. While displaying classic mountain concentration, fine grained tannins provide a smooth finish." Oh ya baby...I'm smiling !

4 comments:

Lulu and Co. said...

Pour me a glass and I will bring the dark chocolate truffles!!!

marilu perez said...

Good idea! I´ll bring a good cheese!

Queen B. said...

You know it Lulu and Marilu ! The Cozy Kitchen is always open !!

JEWEL said...

Queen .... I love wine. Your are inspiring me to begin to blog on wine! Stay tuned :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails