Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cookie Jar Makeover


I was bummend when I didn't have enough spending cash for a Christmas Cookie Jar this year...( I'm determined to stick to my budget) I've always wanted one but life dictated otherwise...soooo I pouted and then a light bulb went off in my head. HEY ! Maybe I do have a creative bone in my body afterall ! I took my plain Jane all purpose glass canister and created my own Christmas Cookie Jar using old ribbon I had tucked away, and then took 2 ornaments off my tree !! Now I have a Christmas Cookie Jar...


2 comments:

JEWEL said...

Nice job on the cookie jar. I sure wish I had a half dozen of those cookies!

LuLu said...

You are so crafty!! That is the cutest idea... I love the simple touches you added! It's more special too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails