Thursday, August 6, 2009

Knit ? Crochet ? Quilt ?

When I first started my blog, this was one of the first entries. I am re-posting it because I feel like there are so many crafty people out there and because there are so many people who want to 'HELP OTHERS' but don't know exactly what they should do to help.

This is 'my story, about my daughter'. I wrote it because I wanted to share it with others, so that maybe others may be inspired to help babies in need.
If you already love to knit, crochet, or quilt, read this article ! Learn how you can help sick babies in the NICU by donating an easy to make blanket !!! It's really worth the read !!! Especially if you already enjoy needlework !!

{my precious Baby B}

How to Become a Blanketeer and Give Back to Your Community
Knit, crochet, and quilt for a child in need by becoming a blanketeer.
View more »

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh I am so going to learn how to knit for nothing other than this cause. Thank you for sharing. Love this!

Have a beautiful day Miss Queen B!

The imPerfect Housewife said...

OK, first of all, thanks for stopping by my blog, because now I got to meet you (well, sort of right?) and can visit you! When I read the ProjectLinus post I just felt a spark in me!! That is right up my alley. I don't knit or crochet but I do sew and when I saw the no-sew fleece blanket (which I love) I was even more hooked. That's something I need to be involved in - thank you SO much for posting about that! Can't wait to read some more of you posts!! You take care and have a great weekend ~

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

My Mom is a knitter... She has tried to teach me. Once the yarn in on the needles, I'm OK.

Also, my oldest spent some time in a NICU. The blanket program is lovely.

xo,
cristin

Jeanne Oliver said...

I wish I could do any of them...what a beautiful way to give to others. My neighbor quilts and I will pass this along to her.

Judy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am going to check out the link to see how I can help.

junkgarden said...

Thanks so much for posting about this! Oh, and thanks for visiting my blog. I can't wait to have time to read more of your blog. It looks great and I'm jealous. I wanna live where you live!

Brenda Pruitt said...

Hi, so glad you came to comment so I found you! I love "cozy" blogs! And I love your banner as well!
Brenda

Caroline B said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - we have similar schemes here in the UK for babies - must look into it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails