Sunday, October 12, 2008

My One Month Pizza Project-


I had started the "One Month Make Your Own Pizza Project" to see if I truly would end up with extra cash at the end of the month. It worked ! I saved almost $100.00 by making my own pizza ! Not only does it taste better, but I saved money, and found that my daughter is so excited for Pizza Night ! Her Sil-Pin Junior was a HUGE HIT, and it works soooo great !!
Remember, it feeds my entire family of 6, Plus we have leftovers for lunch the next day ! Saving me even more !!
Making HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH IS SO EASY !! Try it, and you'll be so impressed with yourself !!


adding the pineapple Right out of the oven ! Try the One Month Pizza Project for yourself, and leave me a comment if you do !!!!

3 comments:

LuLu said...

I am going to try it. Thanks for the great tip! It looks yummy! We love pizza.

Simi Tresa Antony said...

Hi,
first time visiting ur blogg..u have a wondeful place...
Luv ur recipe for pizza.....
I luv pizza with pineaaple...
Wud surely expt it..
Thanks a million fr ur comments

Anonymous said...

Do you use a particular recipe for your dough and sauce?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails