Friday, October 17, 2008

Queen B's Lemon Drop Martini


Here it is family & friends, my Lemon Drop Martini Recipe everyone demands when I serve these up !

Queen B's Lemon Drop Martini

4 oz. vodka ( currently using Grey Goose Le Citron !, but any good vodka will do ! )
4 oz. sweet & sour mixer (I use Master of Mixes Sweet & Sour mixer )
juice of 1 whole Lemon
4 tsp. sugar



For a nice presentation, place 3 TBS. of Lemon Drop Rimmer sugar on a flat plate. Run a wedge of lemon around the rim of a martini glass then dip the moistened rim into the mixture and rotate the glass until evenly coated.

Mix in shaker full of crushed ice.
Strain into Martini glasses. Serves 4.

3 comments:

LuLu said...

sounds great I am going to try it!

PaTan said...

This is my very favorite one. Hummm...;)

Anonymous said...

Up late reading your blog. I just love it! I have to make these...my favorite drink! Thanks for the recipe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails