Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BBQ PORK LOIN for the Crock Pot (PULLED PORK)

I love BBQ. I'm very, very picky when it comes to BBQ. This is a fantastic, EASY recipe. Takes just minutes to prepare. I made this yesterday, since I knew I was going to be out all day. It's the perfect recipe for those days when you know you have a soccer game to attend and won't be home til late, or if your out shopping or working all day. How nice it is to come home to the smell of homemade BBQ !


1. Place 3 lb. pork loin in crock pot. Add 1 C. water.
Cook on HIGH FOR 7 HOURS.

shred with 2 forks

then add

1 18 oz. bottle of BBQ Sauce ( I love KC Masterpiece )

1/4 C. brown sugar

2 TBS. hot sauce ( I use Tabasco)

1 t. salt & 1 t. pepper

Cook on LOW covered for 1 hour more hour.



Serve on buns.

Note: I like it HOT ! So, I top mine with .....

Bone Suckin' Sauce...Hiccuppin' Hot !

Click here: Welcome To The Official Home of Bone Suckin' Sauce!

Enjoy!

Recipe from Southern Living Annual Recipe Book 1997

** also see ROOT BEER STYLE PULLED PORK

1 comment:

Tami said...

oh, I like it hot, too! I cook our pork the same way except I usually use Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce and some Franks hot sauce. I will have to try the Bone Suckin' Sauce!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails